Resin Artists – now is your time to shine!
Competition Sponsored by Crafty Arts
Simply email photos of your best resin pours using Woodcast 30 Epoxy Resin along with your name, cell number and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please share your method of creating these amazing masterpieces. Whether you use alcohol inks, scenic materials or a weird and wonderful technique that you have come across we would love to hear how you “play” with resin.
The competition is open to all age groups and experience levels.
The photos will be uploaded to our website and the public will be able to vote for their favourite art piece.
Uploads and voting will start on the 14th February and, will close on 30th April
Entries will be accepted at any stage between now to 30th April, but it is highly recommended to enter early – early birds catch the worms…I mean, ‘votes’.
One BIG prize!
R1000 Crafty Arts Gift voucher – can be used on our online store or in-store
Terms and Conditions:
- Entrants may use any canvas (artist canvas, wood, MDF, vinyl, etc.) size, but must use Woodcast 30 Epoxy Resin to create their resin pour
- Multiple artworks may be entered
- Competition closes at midnight 30th April 2020
- A winner will be decided according to the most votes received
- The winner will be announced on Friday, 1st March 2020
- All ages are welcome to enter
- Only residents from South Africa may enter
- The winner will be required to have a photo taken in store with their winning artwork. If the winner resides outside of PE, they will be required to email a photo of themselves with their artwork to email@example.com. The photo will then be published on Facebook and www.craftyarts.co.za