- 50x50cm 100% cotton (pre-shrunk)
- Black & White photocopy (of photo)
- Dala Picture Perfect
- Crisitex white & black Fabric paints
- Crisitex gold Fabric paints
- Gold glitter Artliner
- Cut your photocopy to desired size.
- Apply a layer of Dala Picture Perfect onto print side of the photocopy.
- Place wet picture onto fabric, wet side to the fabric.
- Roll gently with a firm roller over picture (to ensure there are no air bubbles).
- Allow to dry overnight.
- Place a wet sponge or paper towel over picture for 20-30 minutes.
- Gently remove top layer of paper with the ball of your fingertip.
- Allow to dry completely before painting fabric. Fabric painted similar to original wedding photo, so that they are not floating in the air.
- Names and date done with Gold glitter Liner, also painted the edges of the “wall” with gold glitter liner.
- Once dry, used laundry marker to outline writing.
- To heat set, iron on the reverse side (no steam).