The ground-breaking patented ratchet mechanism of the rotary circle cutter easily and efficiently cuts clean, perfect circles from 4 to 22cm every time.
Designed for both right and left-handed use and reduces wrist fatigue. Includes a built-in blade cover for safety, and a plastic guard to cover the pivot spike when not in use.
Uses RB18 replacement blades.
- The Olfa CMP-3 is a circle cutter working with a replaceable stainless steel 18mm roller blade.
- The CMP-3 circle cutter works like a compass and cuts circles from 4cm to 22cm.
- The Olfa CMP-3 has both metric centrifugal and inch indication in the cutting bar.
- The circular cutter has a strong protective cap. Thanks to the roller blade, this circular cutter is very suitable for use together with a cutting mat.
- The Olfa CMP-3 is manufactured in Japan.