Kraftex Creative Cracks (Large Cracks) is Part 1 of a 2 part water based system. This product will enable you to effortlessly and quickly create a unique decorative “crack” effect on a variety of painted craft, hobby and artistic objects. This product can even be used on large surfaces such as doors and walls.
Kraftex Antique Cracks Base Coat for large cracks (Part 1 of a 2 part water based system)
1. Make sure that you have purchased the Base Coat that suits your needs – Base Coat for small cracks or Base Coat for Large Cracks.
2. Shake the container thoroughly.
3. Apply one coat of Kraftex Antique Cracks Base Coat (Small or Large cracks)
4. Allow to dry until it looks clear. A minimum time of 15 minutes and a maximum of 6 hours. (Do not leave overnight)
5. Apply Kraftex Antique Cracks Top Coat over this base coat, following the instructions given.
1. To get smaller cracks, apply in hotter weather. To get larger cracks, apply in colder weather.
2. Have patience with the drying time of Antique Cracks during cold weather conditions.
3. Apply Kraftex Antique Cracks Top Coat over the base coat as soon as the base coat looks clear.